- Raisin Walnut
- Italian Sesame Semolina
- Utica Sourdough
- Brioche (limited)
Schedule subject to change without notice.
- Kalamata Olive Levain (Sunday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Multigrain (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)
- Challah (Friday at 1PM)
- Challah with Raisin (Friday at 1PM)
- Deli Rye (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Potato Rosemary (Sunday, Wednesday)
- Whey Bread (Thursday, Saturday)
- 100% Whole Wheat (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Mischbrot (Thursday)
- Flax Rye (Saturday)
- Sunflower Rye (Tuesday)
- Butter Rolls (Sunday, Tuesday, Friday)
- Potato Rolls (Sunday, Wednesday)
- Pretzels (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
KEEP UTICA BREAD FRESH
Best if eaten the same day of purchase.
- Do not store in the refrigerator.
- Use a paper bag for storage.
- Use a plastic bag, store at room temperature or freeze.
- After freezing, unwrap the bread and leave it at room temperature until it’s soft.
- Heat it in a 400°F oven for four or five minutes to restore the proper crust texture.